Wednesday, April 30, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qvs8XAuejY&feature=youtu.be

Here's what the final product is essentially going to look like. I might have to do a couple different things with the closeups. I might just use the camera in c4d for that actually.

Anyways here's the plan:
Ask my boss for Saturday to be my last day.
Work all day Sunday on putting the files into c4d.
Thursday and Friday: finishing flash files and exporting them from After Effects
Sunday: make tiny fly through for credits
Pick or write some music on Sunday. (probably write I don't like my online choices)
Sunday add credits, music, and behind the scenes.

Then it will be done!!

I also have to work a little on finishing my word play because I keep saying that I'm going to but then I don't have enough time. I really hate finals right now. I can't believe that other college kids complain about one week of finals when we have like 3. Anyways that's the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment