Hamel 3D Animation Spring 2014

Monday, April 14, 2014

Storyboard

April 14, 2014

I really hate storyboarding so this is alright for me hating to storyboard. I know what I want so I'm not worried about it. I have to make backgrounds on Wednesday and then I'll be all set to animate. I'm probably just going to make a bunch of trees and the dragons hoard pile.
Posted by Shelby at 5:25 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (78)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ▼  April (28)
      • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qvs8XAuejY&featur...
      • Rendering
      • Worst Case Scenario
      • Scene 6
      • Test video done
      • Testing some stuff really quickly
      • What I did this weekend
      • Update for the end of class
      • Test Animation
      • Update for cutout animation
      • For the Weekend
      • All of the puppets are in the file!!!
      • Ahead of Schedule
      • Storyboard
      • Storyboarding
      • Last puppet done
      • Second puppet done
      • Final Project update
      • Puppet tested
      • First cutout done
      • Almost done
      • Test Rendering in Premiere
      • Final Project and Render Progress
      • Fixed some stuff
      • Rendering
      • Almost ready to render
      • Animation progress
      • Cloth Frustration
    • ►  March (24)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (13)

About Me

Shelby
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.