Friday, April 4, 2014

Almost ready to render

I'm doing one last preview before I go ahead and render it out fully on my own computer. I animated the camera alright I think, but that's what I'm previewing it for. I'm in the lab right now because one of the textures wasn't working so I wanted to make sure it wasn't just my computer that was messing it up. But I had to fix it on this computer too so it's not a big deal.

After I make sure the camera angles are alright I'm going to put in a floor and some sort of lighting, probably multiple lights so that it will look like it has florescent lighting. I'm really proud of this, I spent so many hours on it and it's actually finished. And now I have to go fix the camera at home because I'm terrible at animating cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment