April 16, 2014
So I grouped all of the scenes that I can animate together. I am doing a lot of close up shots that can all go together. I have about 50 seconds mapped out which is good. There are going to be a couple of loops so that should be easy, just a lot of copying and pasting. I have a small animation right now, which is great. The dragon looks really great, I'm glad that I jointed it's jaw. So I'm going to animate all the close-up together, all of the medium shots together, and then all of the wide shots together so I just have to move some things around rather than than resize everything and I can stay on the same files pretty much just move them and then save them as something different. Then I will make sure that the tree animation is all set to go, which will be the longest but it will just be close ups and the two other shots so that they will blend in with what I animated, so it will just be more copying and pasting.
So this weekend I'm going to try and finish all of the animating and then test render it in c4d so that I can make sure it all works. And if I'm adventurous I can really render it to see how it looks. But probably not since I'm obligated to do family stuff with my girlfriend's family. But I still have all of Monday and most of Tuesday so it should be fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment