Monday, April 28, 2014

What I did this weekend

April 28, 2014

So this weekend I literally didn't do anything because I worked 30 hours. I am so tired I literally just want to pass out for 12 hours. So now I'm a bit behind but here's the new plan:

Between Monday and Wednesday's classes I will finish the animation part of the project and the backgrounds. If I have time on Wednesday I will put the animations into c4d and make sure that the camera is lined up correctly. I will also make sure that the titles are all set to go.

Then on Thursday I will render since I have all day except my humanities class to work on things. It's only going to be about 45 seconds so I'm not that worried about it. I will test render it before then to make sure that everything is all right.

Right now I'm going to test the part I have in Premiere just to make sure it works the way I want it to and it will look the exact way I want it to before I put the whole thing in premiere. I also want to see if I can put an effect on it to make it look like an old movie. Then I'll get back to animating.

No comments:

Post a Comment