Monday, April 14, 2014

Last puppet done

April 14, 2014

My last puppet is done!!

I brought in my dragon book into class to look at which was really helpful for bone structure, to pick where the joints were going to go. It needs a little cleaning up around some edges but other than that it's done. I have to make my storyboard now, which is my least favorite part I'm really on schedule which is a first for this class. This is also getting me reunited with flash so that will be great for my 2D animation project that's due Wednesday that I'm going to slave over tonight and tomorrow night. But I'm really happy with all of the flash files right now because they all look really good right now. I just need to figure out what I want the dragon to hoard that a lot of young ladies would have in those times.

No comments:

Post a Comment