April 9, 2014
This is my final render from Premiere with a title and sounds. I feel alright about the sounds, although sound editing is one of my least favorite parts. If I ever actually make my own studio and make money I will be hiring someone else for that, probably one of my music major friends. I really loath sound editing and that's what I have to do during my lunch break too. Luckily that animation is only about eight seconds long.
Anyways it's almost done so I can keep working on my cutout animation in about two minutes after I rename this file and do whatever it is you want me to with it. I'm still not very happy with some of the animation but the beginning looks great so I guess that's all I can ask for. Later this week I'm also going to go back and fix the word play assignment and then turn that in too. And hopefully at some point I'll go back and finish the fly through but I really dislike how it looks now.

No comments:
Post a Comment