Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Rendering

April 30, 2014

I'm doing a test for the 3d camera thing and since you can't really tell that it's a multi-plane camera (just like you couldn't really tell with Disney's either) I'm going to do a making of at the end where it's a really quick perspective fly through in c4d so everyone can see how I made it using a multi-plane 3D camera. I really like it right now, but I might try and experiment with the shadows to see if that makes it more apparent that I'm using 3D software. Although I don't really think that's something everyone is always going for, which I wasn't. I was going for 2D using some 3D software.

But I understand that this is a 3D class so I'll do my best to at least show my process if nothing else. And I'll render out every scene this weekend and then put them in premiere. And I'll add the titles and the sound. This weekend is going to be really sleepless I can already tell.

I really like this project but I don't wee why it has to look 3D at all. Paperman used 3D software and 2D software, but to me it mostly looks 2D so I don't see why it's a problem. I wanted to try something out and I did. And it looks about the same as when Disney did it for 70 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KY6DsLb8DQ&feature=youtu.be

Here's the multi-plane test. I'm going to try it in Premiere, with the first and last frame rendered too so that I can give it a little more time like you said. And then I'll go back to flash for the rest of class.

But I want to make sure I like how it looks with the damaged film overlay.

No comments:

Post a Comment