Wednesday, April 16, 2014

All of the puppets are in the file!!!

April 16, 2014


I'm really happy with the overall look of the cutouts, especially together. I think I have to flip the Princess around real quick, but other than that I am ready to start animating the first scene of my storyboard, which is pretty much just a loop of the knight waving her sword and the dragon opening and closing its mouth, maybe I'll give it some fire too. That could be fun. I think the Princess will just make some small movements. It's just going to be looped for a few seconds and then I have to do the second scene which is a close up shot. I will probably save it as a separate file when I do that. That way I can just switch back and forth between files that have all the puppets and files that only have one or two. One of the biggest challenges is going to remember to key frame things because I haven't really worked in flash since last year and I forget things about it all the time, plus there are so many different moving parts so I will have to remember to key all of them. I worked in flash a lot last night but I still don't like it very much or remember that much about it other than the basics, which is good since I had to do a small animation in it last night.

Anyways the main thing about this post is that I love doing this project, I could do it for hours and I want to get started working on it all weekend as soon as tomorrow hits. Well if I get called out of work which I think I will. If not I'll start obsessing on Friday because I have quite a few hours after my last class to work on just this and then after I get to Rhode Island on Saturday I can work on it some more. And when they all go to church on Sunday. And most of the day Monday, except when we pick out a gold fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment