April 2, 2014
Okay so about another hour or two tomorrow and I will be done the animation for this, and then maybe another hour and I will be done the camera movements so that I can finally render this thing out. I finally got the cloth to work which is great, I just need to figure out how to copy frames to make my life easier. I wish I wasn't so tired but I started coloring my animation for my other class last night so I stayed up until like 1. And I'm going to be in here all day. Hooray!! After this it's going to be a pretty easy day though I just have to sit around and do video editing and then we have a class all about sound for about six hours with Julie. So this is what I'm going to be working on tomorrow along with my Audio Video project and while this is rendering I will be coloring my other animation that I'm going to put sound to.
No comments:
Post a Comment