Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Update for cutout animation

April 23, 2014

So over the weekend I didn't do anything because I worked all day Saturday and then went straight to Rhode Island for Easter, so there wasn't really any time for me to work on stuff. But luckily I'm still fairly ahead of schedule, so it's not really a big deal. So here's the plan for today:

Work on finishing the wide shot scene, exporting it, and then putting it into c4d as a test. Then finish the second wide shot.

Then I will do all of the close up shots, and then the four medium shots. They all shouldn't take too long because most of them have a few seconds of cycles when the action isn't really happening.


I'm going to try and work on it a lot this weekend, but it will be rendered by Monday night for sure, at least test rendered. I am still trying to nurse this cold but it won't go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment