April 9, 2014
So my first cutout is done. I made her legs underneath her skirt so that I can move them too and I'm really happy with her. Here are two screen shots, one without the skirt and one with.
I need to touch her up a little bit but she's pretty much all set to go. I'm going to do a test animation next I think just to make sure she moves the way I want her to. I think she will though because she's made just the way I envisioned her which is great. So there are only two more puppets to go, another person and a dragon and then I can get to the background scenery and such. I need to storyboard it out and then when all the pieces are done I'm going to put it into c4d to make it like a multi-plane camera. I'm really excited about this project and since the puppet only took like an hour and a half to make I'm pretty happy with it.


No comments:
Post a Comment