April 14, 2014
I am working on the storyboard for the project right now and I will have that done for the next class. I decided that the dragon is going to hoard these cute mirrors that women used in medieval times and the Princess helps the dragons collect them. I also want the Princess to punch the knight in the face. It's going to be great. I really hate story boarding but I'll do it anyways. By next class I will have my storyboard uploaded and I will begin working on trees and flowers for the background. I'm really excited about it and after I'm done with the backgrounds I will start animating. I am on schedule which is great, although I was hoping to be done the storyboard during class today, I will work on it in my next class while my project is rendering, which since it's in premiere could take awhile. I will also look into some typography that I like for this project, and I've decided to go with title screens like Lotte Reiniger's old work because I don't have enough time to plan for having my normal narrator that I usually get to do my animations. He is unfortunately busy in college preparing to be a voice actor. Last year was a bit easier because he was still in high school. Alas. But I think that it will help with the old timey feel of it that I'm going for, even though it's a flash animation.
No comments:
Post a Comment