April 14, 2014
So I didn't do anything but think about the project over the weekend because I'm really sick and I needed a large amount of sleep to try and get better, although it didn't work because I had to work at 7 in the morning.
At the moment I have one puppet and the beginnings of the second one. After finishing the puppet that's in progress right now I will have one more to do and then I will storyboard the project (I always hate storyboarding so I procrastinate it). Essentially my idea is to make it like a basic fairytale but with a twist. You know, the normal dragon kidnaps princess deal. Except in the end it's a lesbian knight and the dragon actually just hoards weird things and isn't trying to hurt anyone, and the Princess and dragon are friends.
I've always been really influenced by fairytales but I don't really like the villain stereotype thing. I don't think that most people are completely evil so I don't really like most depictions of villains, especially in animation (unless it's a Miyazaki movie because he does a really good job at showing how people have good in them.)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz8VOk04wykpTW94TUlacWk0Rmc/edit?usp=sharing
Here's my planning document.
No comments:
Post a Comment