Monday, April 7, 2014

Final Project and Render Progress

April 7, 2014

Okay so for my render progress I'm about half way through my second render that will be the final one for now. It's going pretty quickly now it just had to get through the milk animating with all the reflections and such. But now it's going at about a frame every two seconds so it should be done within my lunch break.

For my final project I decided I want to do flash cutouts and make the 3D program like a multi-plane camera. So I think I'm going to do a short 1-2 minute animation which I will start making the puppets for immediately and then animate it all in flash and make backgrounds and different objects so that I can put them on different layers and make them look further apart in c4d.


This is a screenshot of my test so that I can get rid of all the white background stuff in order to keep it the way I want. I think I'm going to do some sort of fairy tale like story but with a twist so most likely it will be with lesbians because that's what I'm in the mood for lately is unsexualized lesbian love. And I kind of really want to make a cut out of a dragon and a knight. I think this project is going to be really fun for me and I can't wait. I think I only want a couple of characters and backgrounds, I don't want to got too elaborate but it should be really easy with flash since it's just drawing and jointing them and such. I know the basics so I'm very excited. I just don't know if the files animate within c4d because I can't get mine to for whatever reason so I'm going to go back and look inside the program to see if I'm doing anything wrong.

It does not appear that I am but I'm not sure. I'll ask more questions about that when I get closer to working inside c4d instead of flash. I need to work on and finish another classes animation tonight and tomorrow though so I'm not sure if I will work on this much especially since I'm ill but I'll certainly work on it from Thursday to Sunday because this project was the only thing I worked on all weekend. And after I feel really comfortable about where I am with this project I'll go back and finish the word play which I think should only take an hour since I played around a lot with the magnet tool to try and get the cheese to wrap. I'm glad that I have learned things that I can apply to previous projects, and now this new one.

If I really like this I will continue to use it for my Animating Projects class next semester because I like the stop motion and cut out feel but with all of the animation at the touch of a button. I like integrating the mediums a lot and I'm really excited to see how this turns out.

Also you're stuck with me again next semester. Because I think you're great and I want to learn about game creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment