Monday, May 5, 2014

What I did this weekend

May 5, 2014

Yesterday I only focused on this project. I finished all the flash animations, I put them all into c4d, then I exported them all one by one, put them into Premiere and then overlaid an old film effect on all of them. I had some glitches after I exported it from Premiere that I'm not happy about but overall I like the way it looks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLxfHmmMbpE

I want to go back and fix the glitches and fix the timing problems in the end of it because I didn't have enough time. And the it exported funny. But over all I'm pretty happy with how it looks at least, although I need to go back into it and fix some things. I didn't do a flythrough thing because when I did it in c4d it didn't work and you couldn't tell what was going on so I didn't include it into my final. I also didn't have time to put sound to it because I was running around filming for my final video project. Which I hated doing but it needed to be done.

But I'm happy with the overall look of it I just need to fix the timing in the end of it. And it doesn't really look like a multi-plane camera but if you look at Disney's Cinderella, the camera didn't make any difference there either so I consider this fairly successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment