March 2, 2014
So I storyboarded for the project even though I already started but I just did a really basic three panel one since I'm doing something pretty basic except for the modeling. I'm going to model the word dead as different bones and it will be great. I was going to work on it more tonight but I forgot to save the file to my external hard drive and I had to do my Audio Video project that is due tomorrow so I'm going to work on it tomorrow. I think I'm going to put the word I model behind the word Alive but not until it's melting and dripping and stuff. I might even have it show through the puddle on the ground or something. I'm not 100% sure yet. Also I didn't go do the test render because I have nothing to render and I worked all weekend so.... I'll do it when I have something to render.
And I tried to upload a picture of my storyboard but it won't upload for whatever reason.
I'm really excited for those presenters to show up tomorrow. I really have so many questions about 3D printing and I'm really excited that I can integrate techniques I learn in this class to stop motion work. Alright I have more homework to do.
Shelby out
No comments:
Post a Comment