Monday, March 24, 2014

Cutting Objects

March 24, 2014

So my arm tool isn't showing up on my render preview so I don't know what I'm doing wrong with that...... And I can't figure out how to cut the cylinder in half which is driving me nuts. I've been trying to get the knife tool to work. I watched tutorials online and they used the knife tool and then the disconnect tool but it isn't working for me. I don't know why I have to do things that are so complicated. I just have to figure out how to make the cutting tool and the arm work. Then I have to figure out how to make the individual parts be wrapped once I figure out how to cut the stupid thing. Most of my stuff is modeled now I think, and then the rest of my planning document is rendering and texture work along with sound and title editing. Which is definitely my favorite part! (not). I think I'm going to use the arm that grabs things that you make in my project for the individual pieces. I'm making this really complicated but since the rest of my projects aren't really done I'm hoping when this one is it will make up for it. And I'm going to finish my wordplay so that should work out fine.

I'm almost caught up on all my other classes work so I just have to do a few things before I focus on this more.

No comments:

Post a Comment