Monday, March 31, 2014

I'm almost done!

March 31, 2014

Okay so over the weekend I finished the second part of my factory and I only have one more part which is mostly copy and pasting the platform and another rigged arm. I also did a couple of test renders on my computer and what took an hour on this computer took five minutes on my computer. It was really great. The only problem I've run into is that I forget how to turn off the ease in ease out thing, but I think I just remembered so I'm going to go into the timeline and fix it. So I just have to animate a couple of things and then decide camera angles. And I need to decide what the background stuff will look like but right after that I can start rendering things, which I will do on my computer because it's so much faster. Everything's going pretty well which is exciting for me. Okay, I'm going to continue to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment