March 24, 2014
I am literally doomed. As soon as I'm almost caught up with other classes I am really far behind with this one because I forgot what the due date was for this project which means I'm doomed. It also means that a majority of this weekend is going to be dedicated to this project. Between tonight and tomorrow I will have to render my wordplay. My flythrough is no where near done so I'm not going to bother with that one right now. I will go back and try to fix it but I have so many animations that I'm supposed to do this week and I'm losing my mind. I am never taking three studio classes again. I was going to next semester but I think I'm going to take the third one off because I'm trying to kill myself.
I'm not working nearly as much now though, I'm only working Friday-Sunday now which is really nice but my body is pretty much dead so I'm still trying to catch up on sleep. I know that I'm complaining a lot but I don't know why I'm doing this to myself when I could be a plumber and make like $40 an hour.
Alright I need to work on this because I'm really behind.
No comments:
Post a Comment