Wednesday, March 5, 2014

It looks so beautiful!!!

March 5, 2014 10:35am

It looks so beautiful now!!! And the bone texture I found makes it look even better. So tomorrow I'm going to do the animation between them and then I will post the render to this blog. It's easier for me to render at home because my computer is faster than this one. I might have to break the renders into chunks but that's fine. Here are a bunch of pictures of the bones!!




I'm really happy with it. So I'm going to try and animate the word alive melting.

Working on these projects during break is going to be hard for me because I still work during break to avoid my parents so I'll still be working just as much as normal, plus I need to catch up on some sleep. But I'm going to try to finish this animation tomorrow after my one class and then render it out. And then I will work more on the planning document. Before I leave class I'm going to do the group evaluation form and work on my planning document so that I don't have to think about it as much over break since I'm sure that Julie will give us an animation to do over the vacation and Amy already gave us a project due when we get back which I have turned into a stop motion animation project so that's going to take up a lot of time too. Anyways I'm really  happy that the bones don't look terrible anymore but it's still useful to know the other information that I learned from trying it the other way.

Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment