Monday, March 17, 2014

This really sucks

March 17, 2014

So here's the deal. My home life sucks. It is literally awful and stressful and I hate being there so for my vacation I decided to work through most of it so I wouldn't have to deal with my mother and her boyfriend. But on the one day I decided to work on homework I accidentally got plaster on the carpet, which I cleaned up. But I got yelled at and flipped out at and long story short I pretty much have no where to live this summer. I might be able to live with my aunt and uncle but probably not. So I didn't do any homework because I was incredibly stressed out between working 32 hours last week and dealing with that shit storm.

So the most I did for this class was play the new pokemon game for like 20 hours in an attempt to calm myself down but I did think about how the game was modeled and how they got all of the interactive qualities with the modeling. Plus they added a really cool feature where you can customize your character which is super cool. I would be interested in working for a game company, but probably only pokemon. Because I'm a huge pokemon nerd.

Also I am never taking 3 studio classes all together ever again. I can't handle this with my crazy personal problems and my work schedule. But the good news is that I don't have to work until Friday so I have a bunch of time for me to work on stuff. I also probably have to look for an apartment though and I have to catch up with other classes too so no promises.

Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment