March 26, 2014
I had so many problems trying to get my word play files to work that I decided to just try and render the first small part of my factory because I need to go back and start over on the whole thing I think. It's going fairly quickly which surprised me because it's going faster than when I have to export things from premiere which is awesome. So this is pretty much a test render.
I'm going to fix the arm in the second part of my project and make the cutting happen somehow, and then go back after it's done rendering, so probably near the end of class and fix the first part where the tube doesn't line up with the liquid but I don't know how rendering works so I don't want to mess it up because I would cry.
After the second part there should only be a little bit more for me to do modeling wise and then I have to figure out the camera because I'm terrible at animating the camera for whatever reason. I tried recently in my word play when I finally got it to open and it was not having any of it so I will be going back into that.
No comments:
Post a Comment