Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Finishing modeling

March 26, 2014

So I have a few renders for this completed as tests so I can render no matter what. I have to make two more cuts with the conveyer belt thing and then I can create the last part of the factory, which should be relatively easy since I have an arm all built for me already. I just have to do the wrapping and the box and then it will be done except for the camera and the background stuff, which I will work on tomorrow, Friday and this weekend since I'm pretty much all caught up with my other classes. So I will complete this, which is pretty much just making the wrapping part of the machine and then I will be all set which is exciting. If I have enough time I'll go back into my word play and fix whatever is wrong with that. Melt is also a terrible tool just so you know. It doesn't do what I want at all.

So I'm almost done this project except for putting it all together and rendering it. But other than that I'm doing pretty well. Yay me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment