Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Ugh

March 5, 2014

I am so frustrated with this bone making thing. I might just give up soon and do it an easier way but I really want to figure it out somehow. I need a tool that is more clay like than just smearing the planes around because it makes it look too jagged. I tried it two different ways, the way you showed me in class but it looked like this.

It's too jagged where things are supposed to be connected so I decided to try a different way right next to it and it looks a little better but not much.

I used the weld tool and the brush tool on the smear and smooth settings but it made the spheres look funny so I don't really like it, plus the cylinder still has an edge which is what I don't want. I wish I could just mold and shape it like clay instead of playing with planes and points because it makes it come out too rigid and not organic looking. I think I'm going to take a break at 10 and then come back. I just really need to eat and regroup because I'm starving and cranky. I might even just go now so I can be back around 10. I'm also going to look at stuff online to see if there's a tool I like better than the one's I'm using now. I'm not sure what else I can do to make it more smooth but I'll look at it when I get back because I'm too hungry to function.

Shelby out

No comments:

Post a Comment