Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Effectors

March 19, 2014

I have been trying to figure out effectors for the last hour or so and it is just not working. I can't make them work with the liquid I made so I'm not sure how I'm going to make this work. I have to step back and think about it for a little bit. On the brighter side I think I figured out how to make the plastic substance for the wrapping which is great so that will take very minimal work. I need to work on how to do the arm and such for the cutting tool and figure out how that's going to work next but I'm doing pretty well on time I think. I'm only a little bit behind because of the effector stuff but a few other things should take less time than I thought so it should be fine. I'm going to keep working on the the effector tomorrow I think but I might also start on the conveyer belt and the cutting tool just so those things are closer to done. I also need to work on a storyboard but I hate them a lot. I think maybe doing it digitally might make me want to do it since I don't have great digital skills and I need to work on that some more. I'm a little frustrated with the progress right now but it's only because I was really on schedule.

Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment