Monday, March 24, 2014

Not that far behind actually....

March 24, 2014

So I have the first half of animating done already except the camera and I only have like half of my modeling done and most of it is going to be really simple for the next part so I'm not as worried as I was a little bit ago. I'm doing a test render right now that I'm waiting on. I just have to make a wheel of cheese which will take like two minutes, some sort of cutting tool which will be the hard part, a kind of wrapping machine which will work like the cutting machine, and the box at the end for it to go in which will be easy. And a conveyer belt somewhere in there for cutting to wrapping. That stuff is all going to take the most amount of time but most of the parts animating I'll do after I model them. Then I'll figure out the camera and such and can start a real render probably by this weekend so that I'll still be on time hopefully. I'm still waiting for my preview which is ok I guess.... I'll upload it when it's done. I'm going to create another file  to start the second half of the animation.

So I animated the liquid, the churner, and the lights flashing. I couldn't get the churner to effect the liquid which kind of annoys me but I might go back and try and fix that when I get the chance, if I get the chance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkKlAVkTT1c&feature=youtu.be

Here's a test render that I just did. I'm going to work on the next part now with the conveyer belts and the cutting and wrapping tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment