Thursday, March 27, 2014

Today

March 27, 2014

So I worked on my animation today and I'm almost done with the conveyer belt which is nice. Then I have make the last part and animate the camera. I rendered on my computer and holy hell is it faster than it is at school. I'm going to work on it some more tomorrow along with my animation for 2D character but I'm going to give myself some me time tonight and practice animating on photoshop because I deserve a little me time before I make dinner. Anyways, it's looking pretty good. I might have to fix the conveyer belt again. It's going a weird direction.

But rendering is going to be a piece of cake on my computer. Rendering even with all of the textures took like five minutes instead of an hour for 300 frames so I think it's going to go pretty well.


No comments:

Post a Comment