Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Word Play

February 26, 2014

So I figured out how to wrap my flesh texture around my first word which took a little digging on youtube but I figured it out. I didn't do a storyboard so I might do that but I might try to do it digitally since I never work that way and it would be great practice for me and would put me out of my comfort zone. Also have a screenshot of my texture for the first word. I think I like the font so far and I want to look into how I can melt into, kind of like rotting into dead. I actually kind of want to model my own word dead and make it into bones so the alive melts away and reveals dead underneath.

I like the gross flesh texture, although it was one of the least gross I could find. Don't google search flesh, it's really nasty. Anyways, I'll get to work on the storyboard and animating tomorrow after a short nap after my class, and I'm also going to get to work on my other class homework. But I'm going to try and make this class and audio video more of a priority because they've been taking a back seat to 2D character lately. But I'm going to try and get back on track.


Shelby out

No comments:

Post a Comment