February 2, 2014
So I'm watching the trailer for the Oracle and I have no idea what we're doing so I'm going to need it explained to me when I get to class. I think I kind of get it but I don't get why we're modeling for it? I don't know why I don't get it for some reason but I'll figure it out. I need to work on more modeling tonight but after working I'm so tired. I was really sick and now I had to work all weekend and I'm very unmotivated. I have plenty of time to work on it tomorrow and tuesday but I don't have much time before bed tonight, plus I have to storyboard. Ugh.....
Sorry I'm complaining again. It happens frequently because you're the only teacher that has us do a blog and actually gets to hear about the other stress in our lives... Anyways if I work on it at all I'll post a picture and some info about what I did. I'm going to do my storyboard first though.
Shelby
No comments:
Post a Comment