Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Oracle

February 26, 2014

So I just put the glass texture on the oracle and animated it. I'm waiting for a preview to render and it's rendering so I can see the test. I also put the zinc texture on the oracle as well. I wanted to see how it would work with light so I put some lighting and some stand in grass for right now so that I can see how the glass reacts with the oracle. Man the render time for this thing is huge. I didn't like how it animated so I went back and fixed the transparency animation because I didn't like it so I'm waiting for another render file just so I can see how it will be. Then I will save a copy with and without animation so that we can use one for the fly through and then we can animate from there instead of in my file, although I really like to preview things before I do them.

Also I can work on my word play assignment tomorrow night  because I have work 7-12 tomorrow morning and my class is only until 2 so I should be able to work on this after a short nap because I will  still be exhausted from my 13 hour day today in the same room.....

But I should be fine for tomorrow to work on this and some other class stuff. I'm really tired right now though.


Ok, so I rendered the whole thing, then got rid of the animation, then fixed up Brandon's model even though there are still some holes in it that I can't fix. I uploaded it for the basic fly through and hopefully it will work alright. I'm going to try not to be too busy for this class but I think I might be allowed to do a stop motion short for my audio video class so this weekend might be nuts. Because I am nuts and I will probably build a whole set and character and costumes. Man I am crazy. But I always jump at the chance to do stop motion.


Shelby out

No comments:

Post a Comment