February 11, 2014
I'm glad you didn't give us much homework because I really don't have time for anything right now. I procrastinated and now I'm paying for it ughhhhhh....
Anyways, my two words that I want to do for my project are dead and alive. So I think it would be cool to have the alive pulsate and be like muscle colored and textured and then have it decay into dead. I don't know how I'm going to do that but I'll figure it out. Also I don't really have time to list materials and transitions or whatever since I have to stretch and get back to animating for my all nighter, plus I have to shoot some video too so Amy will get off my case about that class.
Anyways I'll post about the oracle on the next post, even though it's going to be really quick.
Shelby out
No comments:
Post a Comment