February 10, 2014
So other than upload my photos to the other blog I didn't do anything else for this class this weekend. I worked all weekend, 7-5 Saturday and 10-7 yesterday. I tried to do homework for other classes but I'm really exhausted. So I'm going to be doing lots of homework tonight and tomorrow night, as well as Thursday and Friday night since those are the nights when I have a lot of extra time and I'm not likely to be as tired as I am after working all day at a job I hate. (well mildly hate. I just dislike my new yogurt girl with a passion).
Also I applied for that job that was posted about by the school and online. It would be really helpful for me to be able to pay for this place so I'm hoping that they pick me, but if not that's fine too. It helped me beef up my resume. Anyways, sorry I didn't do anything. I really just need a day to catch up on sleep but I don't have any that I can soo...... I'll just have to make more coffee.
Shelby out.
No comments:
Post a Comment