Monday, February 3, 2014

My Fly Through

February 3, 2014

So I put a sink in there but I can't remember how to make the bend happen for the faucet so I'm going to put more cabinets in tomorrow and the stove and on Wednesday I'm going to ask you about the bend because I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. But here's a picture of what I worked on for half an hour.


I finally figured out how to put the hole in the sink which was very exciting. I'm going to put doors on the cabinets and put some cabinets under the sink and work on the warm and cold nobs. Then I'll put the faucet on and then start adding the last wall and construct the entire outside. I'll probably do that all this weekend because my girlfriend is going home for the weekend and I do have to visit a farm in NH for my Audio Video project but the rest of the weekend is between this and 2D Character Animation. I know it sounds lame but I'm very happy with the little progress I'm making. I think I need to tilt the sink a little more but that's it for that.

I'm also pretty excited to work with the textures on the Oracle. I posted my pictures to the blog for the textures. I wish I hadn't been sick the other day so I could have learned some of the texture stuff but hopefully I'll catch up.


Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment