January 26, 2014
So I learned a lot more from all the problems I've had the other day than I thought. But I have a lot of the room mapped out. I'm going to wait to learn a few things tomorrow before I add the sink but I put a cube where it's supposed to be and I want to figure out how to dent in some of the cabinets (you know with the molding stuff). So I feel much better about it now but I don't want to finish the outside until I finish the inside. It was much nicer to work at home where I didn't feel as stressed out. So I'm actually really excited to work on this project now.
I want to be the camera being like a small child skipping until they see the sink and other things. I might try to get a hand in there? I'm not sure. We'll see how class goes tomorrow. Sorry I was so cranky the other day. It was just really frustrating. So obviously my world isn't done but it's a lot more done than it was. So here's a picture:
I think it's ok so far and when I get to add more stuff I'll be a lot happier but even with only a few things added it looks a lot better and it didn't take me that long this time. (Also I like this a lot more than Flash. It somehow makes more sense to my computer challenged brain).
See you tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment