Friday, January 17, 2014

Working on sketches.....

January 17, 2014

So I've been trying to work on sketches for my idea but I am still terrible at drawing houses, plus I'm drained from history of animation. But I'm going to try and fix them, hopefully tomorrow after I come home from work. I think I mostly need a ruler. Anyways, here's my idea:

I want to make a really cookie-cutter house with the white picket fence. And on the inside in the kitchen I want there to be blood in the sink and like a huge block of fat next to it, with bars of soap that look like the block. I really liked this idea I had for a story about people who make human soap. I think it would be really fun to animate and I would be really obsessed with it. So here's my timeline of work:

Saturday and Sunday: Fix sketches and make a blog post with the sketches.

Monday: Work 2-3 hours on the modeling as planned. Write a blog post about modeling in the animation lab after we're done working on it for however long it actually takes.

So Shelby out!

No comments:

Post a Comment