January 27, 2014
So I'm waiting for my one frame to render on day 2! I'm glad we're figuring out how to bend things and mold more shapes. I think I should be able to finish modeling before Wednesday so I can work on things like textures and the camera. It's no where near as hard as I thought it was going to be which makes me a lot happier, but I'm really anal about walls lining up so it might take me awhile before I start working on the outside because I'm really picky. I don't know why I just want it to look perfect but I have all afternoon today after my Audio Video class, and then all afternoon tomorrow after work and then humanities (plus I have to do laundry so it will be the perfect few hours to work on this some more since I'll be waiting with my laptop for it to be done). So far this is the only class I'm now kind of happy to work on stuff for (but I haven't been with Julie yet still so I'm not sure how I'll feel about that class). Man I ramble today. It's what happens when I work all weekend and then I'm really tired......
This is the preview I got since I only have one frame right now but the kitchen is coming along and I'm going to add some windows to that empty room next to it. I'm going to add the sink and some other things, probably an oven. I'm going to try and use melt on something for some blood but we'll see how that goes. And once I'm done with the inside I'm going to make the outside of the house, a walk way and a fence. So yay!! I'm going to do some detailing on the cabinets and some other stuff when I get home today and then start on the outdoor part of it. I'm going to have to make some time for my Audio Video homework and Humanities though so I'll probably just get the inside done today.
Shelby out!!
No comments:
Post a Comment