Friday, January 24, 2014

Really frustrated and upset

January 24, 2014

So I don't want to tell you but I'm going to anyway since this is pretty much what the blog is for. I'm getting really frustrated. I have no idea how I'm going to finish this whole model this weekend when I have to work all weekend and I know almost nothing about this program. I understand that you wanted to give us more homework because class got cancelled but I'm really frustrated. I don't know how to do anything and it takes me twice as long to line things up as I think it probably should and all the textures look like they came from the 70's and uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I'm really stressed and this is the only class I feel like I'm behind in and this isn't due until Wednesday but I still feel really stressed and I feel so much pressure. I mean I can work on it Monday after classes are done in this room and the same goes for Tuesday but I'm so stressed by this project already.

Once again I'm sorry..... I just really need to let this out somehow. I don't usually talk about how hard it is for me to juggle school along with affording school since my parents don't help me at all and I pay for everything. I'm going to work for a little while longer and then come back either tomorrow or Monday after class when I see you.

Also I didn't do sketches because I hate drawing and feel really bad at it, which according to my History of Animation teacher isn't necessarily a bad thing since some people are great animators but aren't great at drawing, and vice versa. I really like modeling but it's super frustrating right now and I really want to learn more on Monday so that I can try and figure this out. I have a good idea where I want to go with it in my head but my sketches don't really reflect it since I'm terrible at sketching them unless they're people.


Also for my camera angle stuff I want to have the view point of a small child. I think it would be cool to have a view from below and a kind of bouncy view. I'm going to add a few more things and add a picture to this post and then go because I can't handle it today for some reason. Computers mostly just frustrate me. I'll come back tomorrow night.


Ok so I put the weird textures so I could see the different shapes better. So as of right now I have a counter, a floor, and a drawer. I need to try and get more done tomorrow but I'm pretty upset right now so I'm going to call it a day. I'm going to add a sink, stove, and fridge, along with a few windows and then I'm going to do the outside. I want to model the inside out I think. Alright Shelby out.

No comments:

Post a Comment