Friday, January 24, 2014

Thus far

January 24, 2014

Thus far I have been working on this for about 20 minutes and I only have a floor, mostly because I can't figure out how to rotate. I'm going to try to figure it out. Pretty much I'm going to be making a really simple house with only one floor and I'm just going to take the viewer into the kitchen. The other room isn't important to what the viewer discovers so I'm not going to bother with furniture. But I'm going to start constructing stuff and marking out where windows should be. I think it will be better once I rotate things. I'm going to be working on it until 6 tonight so I'll post pictures of my progress. I'm also going to be coming back after work tomorrow to work on it for awhile, really try to nail most of this down.

Shelby out

No comments:

Post a Comment